lunes, 15 de junio de 2015

THE BEST TEACHER I’VE EVER HAD


From my point of view to be a teacher is more than a profession it is a lifestyle. A teacher is a person who likes teaching has to be patient, and to be able to transmit values and knowledge to their students in classroom.

I can remember when I was ten years old and I played with my younger brother, he used to say to me that I would be a good teacher because I liked very much children and I help him with his homework. I couldn’t imagine that I would end up being a teacher in high school.

From time to time people ask me why I’m a teacher and I always say the same answer, because of my teachers in the school.



I have to say that I've been very lucky with my teachers. In primary school I had a teacher named “Don Antonio”. He was a kind, patient and cheerful man. He accompanied me for only 2 years but, he changed my life. He taught us a lot of things like reading, writing and adding, for instance. But he taught us more than only academic knowledge; he taught us to be responsible, independent and the most important thing, to be good people in the future.

When I was in secondary school, I was very surprised because I had a lot of teachers, one for each subject. Some teachers were extremely boring but I have nice memories of my science teacher, particularly. She named Vicki. I can remember she had a passion for science and she succeeded in covering that to us. She was, in others words, the perfect teacher for my because of her passion for teaching.


Finally I studied Chemical Engineering because I liked science. Nowadays I’m a technology teacher.  For me, the most important thing is to be a good teacher and I try to follow the example of my teachers, to covey the passion for my subject while I teach values to my students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario